I love a good snack that is packed with crunch, sweetness and a kick! Lets make a coffee packed energy bar that is full of flavor and energy!
Healthy Espresso Chocolate Nut Bars
- 1 1/2 cups of mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons of Inferno Coffee
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- grind your Inferno beans to a fine grind and gently stir into the chocolate
- pour your mixed nuts into a bowl and pour honey over the nuts and stir until they are all gently coated
- on a baking sheet covered in parchment or wax paper, evenly spread your nut and honey mix
- place in the oven at 350° Fahrenheit for 15 minutes to harden caramelize
- remove from the oven and let the honey harden for about 15 minutes while you melt your chocolate
- in a microwave proof bowl melt your chocolate chips
- cut into granola bar shapes and dip the bottoms into your melted chocolate & espresso mix
- place back into the freezer for 15 minutes, and enjoy!