Have you ever heard the word Cappuccino and thought….”what the heck is that?”
so…what is it?!
A Cappuccino is a traditional Italian Coffee broken down into thirds! 1 part espresso, 1 part steamed milk, 1 part milk foam!
So now that we know that percentage of what goes into our Cappuccino, let’s get our ingredients.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 4 oz of steamed milk
- 4 oz of milk foam
- Pull your shots and steam your milk
- if you steam your milk manually, make sure you allow more air to flow through the milk to create more foam
- when your milk pitcher is hot to the touch, your milk is sufficiently steamed
- pour your espresso into your mug, and gently tip your pitcher to allow the steamed milk to flow first into the espresso
- follow your pour with milk foam
- drink and enjoy!